3/31/2011

1/4 NAIK GILA SUDDENLY

Hii~~~ I am having my dinner and it is muaah~ niceeeee. But hor~ oily nyaaaa. =( Nevermind, once in a while it is okay laa. And also have the Tong Shui - Red Bean Soup as my dessert. Oh! I like it!!


Today when I start to gila Gikwang, I search his images. Wow~ There is a lot !! And there is an image attract me. He almost half naked on the inkigayo performance stage. @@ And I found the video. =D Crazy man! His body was HOT! TT (imma not pervert)




Then, I found the remix . It is Okay~ nice, but I prefer the original version. =( When I watch this performance, OMG! Dongwoon's hair was ... =O I hope to be his stylist. Sure he will have a better hair style at that time.






And then, THESE ARE GIKWANG'S AND DONGWOON'S TURN!




(Ahahaha ... So cute)


The only bad thing about him is ... his lips. I only dislike his lips. It's weird =(



I tell you, Dogwoon is always cute.



His blonde hair makes him looks cuter!





Oh, Mr.Junhyung, I never know you have muscle also. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment