3/10/2011

1/4 After a short nap in late afternoon

Hallo, I am here, still alive. I feel very tired. What's wrong with me? Okie, now I introduce G.NA's new mv, . I thought this mv will be as nice as the song, but it make me quite disappoint. huuuuuhhhhhhhh ... The camera was shaky, and G.NA was only singing in front of the camera and even the hair style is not that okay looooo. TT

Haish~ But I like this song so much. TT The solo singer, I think G.NA is my favorite.


And I keep listen to this song, G.NA first mini album's song, .
I like this song soooooooooooooooo much. AH!!!



Then, I think G.NA has a very perfect body shape. @@ oh, it's true!
I think of having some Korean candies, But I can't find the Hazelnut Candies anymore. TT How sad. I miss the Choco pie, I also miss Milkis, Choelseung Cider. TT arghhhhh~



No comments:

Post a Comment