3/09/2011

1/4 Life really fragile

I was chat with my youngest sister this afternoon. She told me a big news. I was wonder what kind of big news is that. but when I listened it, it was SHOCKED.

Her friend's dad pass away, suddenly. I thought her dad was a very healthy person?! When I went back to hometown, I always saw her dad eating breakfast or going somewhere with his family. He seems like a healthy person, don't have any serious illness.

But, the reality is cruel, I heard something bad. And it means life is unpredictable and fragile. After my mum left us, I feel that life is like a candle, it will extinguish in anytime. aikssss...

Life brief candle.

We play our own role in this world, if you do it well, people will remember you, like the the best actor/actress; if you are a kelefeh, people will forget you very soon after you left the stage.

EMO-ing ==

Master Wing is EMO-ing

I have to do my assignment, tata~
I love you Umma, Appa, Dongsaeng and chingu.

No comments:

Post a Comment