3/23/2011

1/4 Great day for my parents. When I will fully recover =(

Hi, today is a great day for my family. My dearest sister got 9 As for her SPM. If umma still here, sure she will be Super happy. I believe she knows everything we do right now. Appa sure feel console to see yimei's result.

I am proud of you, Dongsaeng. My result wasn't good, I am a failure.

Okay, we should looking forward. Sure my dongsaeng has a bright future. =D I feel very sick since I got cold. I hate it. My sore throat fully recovered, and now is cold. The weather is damn it weird, cold like hell. I hate it! I hate the foods downstairs! I need some soup. TT

When I can be fully recover? It is suffering everyday wake up and I am still like a patient. And I very get bored of my life now, I only can eat the healthy foods. It's good, but where can I find my healthy foods? Wasn't the canteen's food salty and oily?

I will make some soup for myself this weekend. Who wants to join? you must buy another soup's ingredients.

I soak my foot with hot water and apple cider. I love the hot water make me sweat, I love it makes me feel warmer.I need a healthy life. I want my healthy body back. But I am healthy. Just this ...

I must recover soon!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment