3/19/2011

1/4 Medicine, I see you again. It's okay

I revisited the doctor yesterday, I told him about my condition and he recommended me to check it out at the gynecology clinic. I can't stand my depression, I decided to go to the clinic to have a checking today.

I called Charissa for few times, she didn't picked up. I know she was sleeping, then I only asked PeiPei to accompany me. PeiPei is a kind girl, she came out and she looks sleepy. Thank you, PeiPei.

I told the doctor my condition TT. Doctor done the ultrasound scan for me, he showed me my uterus, he said everything is okay. All the thing function well, it's okay.
I was like a expert, I asked him about the information I found online, I think he felt @@ that I have tonnes of questions. It's okay, that is me. I want to know more.

But the weird thing is, I asked him, izzit my living style will affect my hormone, he said nope. @@ I know, I should make myself happier. I start to be happy, control my meal, get slim.
I also weighted my weight, I lost 3kgs. It's very little I only lost 3kgs since I back to college. Okay, I will keep it on.

Every doctor I met before asked me "you should lose some weight."
Ya, I must lose MANY weight!

This time, I spent RM117 for my medicine and the scan. TT How cham !

When we went back to hostel, going to go TBR to have veggie foods, we saw our classmate! wow! He ran to the bus stop, we taught he was jogging, but I think he wanted to catch a bus. Buahahaha~ Funny.

This is what I get for today. Iron supplement, and Norethisterone. I hate the Nore but I have to follow doctor's advice. TT

I try to do something to make me feel nothing, reduce my worry. I tidy up my Chinese notes, copy notes, reading, blogging, listen to songs. Okay, that is my day.

I won't forget today is SS3, Have a great day, elf!
Suju Oppas, enjoy the time in Malaysia!
PS: Don't miss me. XDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment