3/17/2011

1/4 Hello, medicine, you doesn't work


Okay, Dear medicine, I hate you. I consumed you, and you make my period on time. But, you doesn't work to make it stop. I hate you. I am healthy as usual. But I read the side effects, you makes me mental depression. What the hell izzit?!

What I am thinking about is, my hormone imbalance, estrogen unstable. These make my period irregular. I am so frustrate with it. Very sorry that I have no mood to renew my blog. It drives me crazy.

I was crying in my room yesterday, and I decided to play badminton with my friend. Then, we went gym. I like the feeling of making myself tired. I try to relax myself, people told me, relaxing is the most important thing. OMG! how could I relax myself?

I like listen to Beast or G.NA's songs when I having exercise.

I think I need to have a check up after I go back to my home. Izzit my estrogen too low? I know, everything regarding to me like a boy. TT except when I am crying. @@

The medicine left 2 pills, I try to finish it and tell the doctor it is suckx. If I am not recover yet, I will revisit the doctor. I am a healthy person, hope nothing worse. Hormone imbalance, estrogen unstable is enough already.

I am a good girl, I eat vegetables! God bless me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment