2/22/2011

1/4 Rain is GOD!

Last Saturday, My lecturer said "Rain is GOD." and the KREAK's reaction were we stared each other, and started to laugh. Ya, I think rain is GOD now. The weather is Fxckin warm and I wish it will be cooler soon.

Now, outside my window there, raining! XDDDDDDD oh, before that, I went to the doctor just now. There are too many comment on my health, my lifestyle and even the foods. I should take care of myself, for all the friends who see me crazy like this, please do care sbout your health, even the small part thinggy in your life.

I am damn regret I don't want my dad or my mum buy me the Chinese medicine for me. Damn it... REGRET. I am super duper stubborn , like a buffalo. TT Umma, I am wrong, I will take care of myself next time, start from now.

I was very afraid when I arrived the clinic. I scare later any illness knock on my door. TT breath deeply, I had a very small check out. I asked the doctor "Izzit okay?" and he said "okay.", "nothing inside oh?" I asked again. "nothing. It's okay." He said. I was damn panic until I can't speak English properly. FOOL!

At last, I have to consume hormone. TT I had mentioned to my dad, I don't want hormone! But I have to eat it. Hope I recover soon. Oooops.... Thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment