2/11/2011

1/4 I love my BED

Hah.... My semester holiday end. New semester starting on 14th February,Valentines Day. I hate the feeling while I have to leave my home. =(

I finish packing my stuffs, I done everything but I haven't come to the end to enjoy my home's smell. :O Oh, NO!!!!!!!

I heard from my appa, he said he will going to Johor to continue another job in June. Haiz ... ... It's my fault that I made the decision to continue study. But what can I do if I stop study?! Who wants to employ me? I hope appa's can stay at home here or he can continue working at the same place now. It's very upset to see your own dad far away from home and work. He just want to make his children's life easier. Okay, I have to say, I am not filial. Yes I am. TT

I have to say, goodbye Dinner. Let's imagine, how much money I can save IF I am not having dinner? That's a lot, okay! And then, I wish to have some part-time job for me to survive and help to reduce my appa's burdan.

Oh, I almost forget I dreamt my mum last few days, she was like bringing me walk around because of Chinese New Year. Okay, Umma, I miss you. Then, I also dreamt the 3 dolls I threw away LONG time ago! WTF! It's horror!

Haiz.... say byebye to my lovely home, start the new semester, start the plan, start everything in my life. Start from tomorrow, I am Brand New Wing. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment