2/17/2011

1/4 Thanks

Come to the end of today. And I spent a great time with all dear friends. We decided to go Pizza Hut to have "special dinner". ps: this was a v
ery very last minute plan, we were going to go KFC at first.

I want to try become a vegetarian for one month, but it is difficult TT. I had cheese baked meatball as my dinner. The hostel gang + PeiPei ask me to show my IC to the waiter and ask for the free dessert. I was like~ Don't want larrrr~~~~ but their power was too "geng", then I forced to show my IC. TT

When we were having our yummy dinner. The song changed. @@ it was Happy Birthday. WTF... I thought it was for another kid in the restaurant, but it was for me. WTH... So embarrassing, the staffs slowly came to our seat here and sing a birthday song, I got a free volcano cake. And they asked me took a photo with them. I was totally sweat until want to hide in a hole. But my body is too big, can't hide. XDDD
Hehe, continue to the next thing we did just now. We went Wangsa Walk, and I got the mashed potato from Popeye! Good! Ahahha~ I like the mashed potato there! Awesome!

YSY keep sayin
g want to go Secret Recipe have some cakes, she really likes cakes. Maybe I am in the mood of DIET now? I feel like I am very very afraid of the oily things. We went to the Secret Reipe @ Wangsa Walk and the waitress said, it was available for take away. Waa~你今时今日的服务态度是不能的!They said they will having a pest control thinggy after they end their business today, they close earlier. @@ wow~ so speechless.

Then, we changed to Jusco Secret Recipe. And I shared the Cappuccino Cheese cake with LeeChee.
Start from tomorrow, the mode on ahhh!!!! I am very thankful that I have group of good friends and they are so nice to me. I like to make noise, I like to joke, I like to do crazy thing. Thanks that they always bare me and accept my craziness.

Thanks Dongsaeng and appa's messages.

가족,친구 사랑해 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment