2/02/2011

1/4 Lunar New Year Eve

Hey! Have you eaten your reunion dinner yet? I done it! But without Umma, everything just like usual. =( Umma, I miss you and Happy new year! You are always stay in our heart. Great Umma! Yah! Umma, you have to see how I am changing my life after New Year!

I promise. 약속..

Dear God of blessing, I want my family life well and healthy for future. And I want some good luck for me. ! Thanks.

This year's reunion dinner was in my aunt's house. I think this is the first time. Unluckily, we can't go Johor(Grandma's home) for our new year. That is kind of disappointed.

Hope relatives in Johor there always healthy and happy. Especially Grandma. I miss you too~

And... A very happy new year for my lovely Idols, Mr. JJ Lin, Suju, B2st, Secret ... HahaXD I love you all !!

hope this year will keep going with positive mode. Yahhh!!!! I am a star!

No comments:

Post a Comment