2/15/2011

1/4 Let it go and let others be

Okay, I have something to announce now. If Ms.Steffi want Sungminnie badly, I just let he go. Okie, I think someone will very super duper satisfies with my decision. It is very tired we always argue about this, and my defend skill is super sucks, I only know how to gossip and talk about people.

I had a very free day, I having canteen's chinese mixed rice as my POOR lunch. Then, I spent whole day with Korean Drama, . I like this drama so much, just don't know why. Not because of Gikwang is a small character inside here,(I know somebody will say this to me) but Song Seung Hun is too smart !!! Hahaha~And then, Kim Tae Hee as LeeSeol , is a very materialistic character in this drama, I reallylike the way she likes money $$.

Another new thing for yesterday, Super Junior M reveal their new song in their new album. Not really want to comment this song because different person have different taste. I just like better. And I suddenly miss Hangeng when he was in Super Junior. Here I post the song,


Another sad news for yesterday, my aunt's father passed away. Life is fragile, Life is very fragile. We can't predict life and future. Everyone would leave this world in future. Hope him RIP. Deepest condolences to my aunt's family.

Yesterday, I made a decision to buy a new bag. Either the new pattern of Converse bag or the simple PUMA bag. I called Appa, and he analyse it for me. As what I expected and what I thought, I should buy the PUMA bag as it is the half price of the Converse bag. I like the Converse bag sooooo much.

Okie, girl, this is life, you can't get everything you want.

I just give up to buy any bag first, and wait for this old bag become "big lubang" then I buy a new one. I am super regret to buy a cheap bag as it can't last longer. Or the way I use it too "cu lu" ?

Today, I do nothing. Today, I think nothing. Today, I met nobody. Today, I am here in this world. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment