2/03/2011

1/4 Introducing doo pose!

The first day of Chinese New Year was. . . silent~~ unlike usual, my home was totally as quite as usual. sigh~ But I think it was a good chance to let us take a break. My sister found a "kong ming" lantern outside my house's drain. It seems like a poor quality lantern and it filling with a girl's wishes.

People always challenge laws. Fly a "kong ming" lantern in Malaysia is illegal. Luckily it not fell off on the house with atap leaves. If not, it will burn!!!!!
After having dinner at auntie's house, we went back and start playing with the camera. We are just like shooting horror movie.

Then, I starting imitate Doojoon with his "doo pose". The "doo pose" was spread to everywhere he went! Oh dear, it is adorable. This is the highlight for today! hehehe~
My second sister joined us to take photos with funny posing. With her "I love Suju" T-shirt XD.
My third sister's face was epic.


No comments:

Post a Comment