2/28/2011

1/4 Hello Morning, Hi, Assignment.

Hello, warm morning. I smell FOOD!!!! Ahahahaha~ I am hungry, but I have to save some money because yesterday almost spent RM50 !!! Ah! And last week spent RM200 for my medicine TT .

Okies, that is my fault, I never take care of my health and now spending more money to trade my health. MY FAULT! BTW, I like Chatime's fresh milk with grass jelly. Is is AWESOME ! OMG~ When I think about it, my eyes *blink blink* ...

Still thinking, what else can be my brunch? rice? or noodle? I have no idea with my meal. Or I just skip it and eat a lot of cereal? argh~~~~~~

My life is miserable when it comes to food. Because canteen's foods suckx. TT and I don't want walk for a distance just to get my vegies ... Argh! I am so sad.

I just received a message, tomorrow's lecture cancelled. @@ walao~ no class for 2 days, and what should I do? Homework... I know. Now I am doing the Chinese Creative Writing 's article. It is kind of suffer after few years I start again to write the article based on the travel experience. Huuuuuuh~

Deep breath ... And I think I need food now. But, TT

Start my assignment, see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment