2/08/2011

1/4 Finalist list for 2011


I am here again to show my finalist of bias for this year! Lets have a look!


The first one is B2st. I started knowing them after the Kpop concert without knowing anything about them. @@ That is true. Just regret that, I never knew their songs were NICE. argh~

Like usual, Mr. Lin is my super idol. He has great voice, He is talented, He is GREAT! I was attending his first sale event in PJ last December. And he looks fit and cute-er compare to see him on screen!

Haha, The third one is G.NA. I noticed her since her first debut with her mini album, Draw G's First Breath . What I can say is she has a good voice to sing. Her English is very good compare to other Korean artists.

I have to say jinwoon from 2AM and Yoon siyoon are very look alike. Jinwoon is the maknae in 2AM and his appearance is cute! Ahahaha~ new bias

Next girls group, Secret. Their live-performances are super good! I noticed them during their Madonna stage performance, it was amazing! Unlike some girls group, can't really sing while they are dancing. Like a death fish on the stage only know jump jump jump. ==" Jiyoon's voice is good enough, Sunhwa is funny in variety shows. I like them.

Come to Yoon siyoon. I only know him when I watched the dama . It is a super touching drama. When he cried, I cried. I like the way he act. BTW, he is a cute guy too >< sure ="=">
4minute is a very young girls group. I knew them when their first mini album, For Muzik. Their songs are quite catchy.

Finally is Seungri. Please always attending to some variety shows. You are funny. XD
===================================================================================
I found these pictures in Facebook and they are cute also! And I found my new year wishes!

I hope My family always be healthy
Please, everyday be sunny day. I don't want to see flood again!
I need luck.
I need to lose weight! Most important~
Money is everything! No money, no food, no life.
Then the other important thing is. . . my study.
This is for my creative writting.
And I want peace. Shoooo~ go away! you this trouble thing!








No comments:

Post a Comment