2/16/2011

1/4 16/02/2010

Hmmm ... it's the last day for me officially become 20. In my heart, I am always 15! XDD Ahahaha ... I am that kind of person who very afraid of aging. @@

I just came back from Conought Pasar Malam, and I realise that I hate the feeling of FULL now. I ate "Smelly toufu", "Char Kuey Tiao", and drank two cup of Chinese herbal tea. It is the lastday for me to enjoy food. I have to starve myself after tomorrow! Eh hey~

Today, the Super Junior M mv teaser was released. I think it is better to listen it with mv. The song is too weird for me. The mv is Super NICE ......


End of my story for today. I have to start a new me later right after 12am! What is my wishes?
I would like to share my happiness and luck to all of the people around me, people who treat me good, they will be my friend. People who don't like me, just get away from my life.

Second wish, I want all of us be healthy.

Third, I want to study hard. That's all~~

Cheer ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment