9/19/2011

1/4 Hello, Evening


I write a lot of Chinese recently, I wish my Chinese will improve very soon! Bless me please. My result will release @ tomorrow. I hope I will pass all, this is my first time feel so scare of my result, because I have no confident with it. =( How bad.

I jogged at the beach just now. My friends just walked behind, I was like a crazy woman jog like hell. I was listened to UKISS songs, I felt like acting Korean Drama. Ahahahhaa~ funny. It was very comfortable to run at beach there, enjoy the breeze, and you will see the people look at you! How great that you was like a star doing exercise at the beach! XDDDD

See, what I found on the beach!?


I am doing mask now, listen to Olivia Ongs' songs, relaxxxx. I am learning how to be patient while I talk to my dad, he always talk like he want to fight like that, and for me, I seldom mad at people when I was studied in College. When I got back here, I was like crying everyday, because I always scolded by my dad, I felt so useless. Haih~ now I try to be like talk in a very patient and polite way while he want to fight. Huuuuu~ Breath in Breath out - Beast- Soom

I have a cup of brown sugar soya when I am blogging, Soya in Starbucks cup. XDDDD so cute. And Super Junior A-CHA repackage released! oh, the new songs quite nice. I like Andante the most! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment