4/09/2011

1/4 Welcome back to normal life (Beast Airline XDDD)


Hello, Today another RM120 to visit the Chinese Medicine Doctor. Ooooh, I am so poor now. How come I am living with money? Sleep, money. Eat, money. Drink, money. Gym, money. Everything money. =(

After visited the doctor, I was hungry like hell! OMG! Actually I was in Genting Kelang = GK = Gikwang, so I can use OMGK! Ahahahah~

The doctor listened to my pulse, and said "hey, young people, don't get angry easily, don't frustrate. You are hot tempered, Don't so [Mang Zang]." O.O So accurate. He said my bad tempered and the live style make my liver unhealthy, then, you know, liver also produce some kind of hormone, That is why the hormone in my body all mess and upside down ~.~ How sad!
Then, this is another talkative doctor again. Leechee and I spent one hour over there. @@ And I was @@ because I was HUNGRY !! Ah~

AND I hate Steffi say the dirty thing regarding to me and dear Gikwang. I almost want stuck her mouth with my Fipper! Ahhhh~~~ You, Woman! Don't touch my Sungmin also! AAAAHHHHH~ I am also another crazy woman. Heeheehee~

Then Leechee also took medicine from the doctor. Wooo~ She lend money from me, both of us spent total RM196 for the medicine! @@ So geng.

After that, we went to the Fish Head Mihoon place to have our BRUNCH. TT You can't never know how was the hungriness, AH! Now I am hungry again!

Here is the Fish head mihoon. The soup was quite nice but a little bit salty for me. The fish head was nice~ I like the sambal chili! ^^


I got a brunch of pictures of Welcome Back To Beast Airline Concert. Wooo~ That was great!

Gikwang's sexy back XDDDDDDD Doojoon followed behind for what?
Hyunseung looks so fairrr~

Oh! Baby Yoseob got abs! So beast!

I like the person who took junhyung's photo, all very nice!

OMGK! So cute! Ahahaha~ But he don't have dimple XDD


Sorry, Dongwoon, I left you out. TT

No comments:

Post a Comment