4/16/2011

1/4 I love beach I love playground

Today, I brought my cousin to playground after her piano practice. She asked me to bring her to playground since Friday. I was playing skipping rope beside my home, and she came and asked me to bring her jog. Hello, you don't have a sport shoes, how to jog?? Then I don't know why I said this to her "You jump 50 times, I jump 100 times, if you faster than me to complete 50 times, I will bring you there."

And I lost. TT

I like seaside, I like the breeze, so nice. I hope I can come here and work out everyday. =)


Yaaa~ This is the playground I always come. Sunshine~~~

Oh! My cousin's back~ She likes to play swing.

I like this picture.


A big fat cat sit in front the bench.









I will not able to update my blog for next few days. So stay tune after I come back from Johor!
Oh, I dislike gikwang's American dance. Soooo TT



No comments:

Post a Comment