4/04/2011

1/4 I love you

Ohhhhh~ I feel very confuse to my illness, izzit I am on the way of recover? or I still moving on the same place? I hope I am the first one. Everyone seems busy for exam and me too. I am not feeling stress with my exam, but my health.

I have no idea that the doctor said my hormone imbalanced and I ate the medicine and it makes me feel like huh? I am eating the new medicine now, hope it works. I double check with other thinggy online, I have no problem with my other organs! I hope any other illness will never happen. =)

It is super stress when I think about it. No one will understand my feeling, because they are not in my shoes. People told me don't stress and don't think about it, what can I do is try to relax and do you know, how to make myself relax?! My dad always call me and ask how about my illness? I answer him it just like that and he ask me how come? I really don't know how come! I don't know why I can't recover! And why I am like this?! I feel like crying when no one understand my feeling.

Every time I think, how good if umma is here. Exam is coming, I try to concentrate and study, I am not forcing myself, because it makes me tired. And when I will be fully recover?!

I am very frustrate with it. I don't know how to express my feeling right now. I was thinking, just ignore it, and live. But I can't!

I am so disappoint to myself, make myself tired,frustrated, and even the horrible mood! I HATE MYSELF, BUT I LOVE THE PEOPLE I LOVED.

I don't know how many times I said "I am tired." But I hope this feeling will gone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment