4/18/2011

1/4 Pontian Konlow mee Opps Cheese Tart Multi Grain Bread

Hello, I am here in Johor. Oh! I miss my home, lappie, [High Kick], XDDDDDD ... Waiting for tomorrow, faster done my body check up, then I will feel happier. TT I stay at my eldest aunt's home.

We went to Pontian, my aunt brought her friend to a place, which for people to experience "short term monk" ??? I dunno how to say it. It is a nice place. Looks peace, clean, fresh and quiet. I think, if I go there for a month, sure my attitude change.

All pictures are in my hand phone, I am using my cousin's pc to online, so I will upload all the pictures. We ate Tomato Konlow mee in Pontian, my sis and I bought Opps Cheese Tarts ... Wow~ Full like orang gila. XDDDD

But I like the salad last night. =)


Hmmm .... This is the teaser of B1A4. Quite nice looking... Enjoy!




I like this! Gikwang super funny! Ahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment