4/26/2011

1/4 All Fancam of Welcome back to Beast Airline

Hello, Sharing is caring. Here is the [Secret Garden]'s sit up scene. It is Gikwang and Hyosung !! They are so cute !!! Ahahaha~


Next, all about the video in Welcome back to Beast Airline Concert.
I think the concert is superb! I like the remix songs! I like very much! Ahhhh~~~~~~ The remix song was so cool! Oh!


Mr.Gikwang likes to show his sexy body and I also already watch it N times, in variety shows, performances, wverywhere ...... @@


And this is the highlight! Dongwoon showed his abs! Woow~~~


Hoooo~~~I like the song The fancam focus on Dongwoon and he looks so handsome! =D


Ahahah~ I like the VCR clip of this song~ so cute~ !!!


Owwww~~ they are just adorable ... This two persons just like children playing around. XDDDDDDDD


Hooooo!!! And this! Dongwoon learn the American dance from Gikwang! They danced together XDDDDDD so funny. and Steffi shii just said Gikwang teach Dongwoon bad things. No, it's dongwoon learn from him . XDDDDDDD


Last, this video reminds me the picture found by Lily, the owner of the sexy back. XDDDDDD It's Gikwang! Ahahaha



Okie~~~Enjoy the videos!!! I am dying with the remix Junhyung so cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment