4/02/2011

1/4 Outing + BEAST SPECIAL!


Hello, I took one day off from my hostel. Huuuuuuuh~ breath in breath out. I realize I can't really stand in a box. TT I feel stress when I walked in the shopping complex. But I feel nothing when I eat. @@

Yeelann and Christina were late for today. AhChen and Zhewei were there earlier than me. I was listen to U-KISS <0330> when I was in the LRT. Nice song! ^^

Christina asked me to bring Mr.Gikwang but he is in Korea now. =( Oh! I am crazy. Sometime I like the feeling to being alone, but I hate it when I feel alone. =( Apa saya cakap ini?! I am very weird. I think some of my friends can't stand me, then the leave me. TT

Saturday, the shopping complex is flood with human. I can't breath! Ah! I like the Bulgokki, it was my lunch. and it is RM17. TT Damn it.

It is a very rare opportunity to let us gather in KL, a lonely city =( Yeelann brought us to the Cosmetic fair and it was super expensive! but, but, but the products are nice. =)

Then we went for beard papa to have some creme puffs. Wow~ it was awesome. The creme not really sweet but feel fresh! I had a Coronet, it was a roll puff with custard creme.

I really hate the KTM and the weather. It makes me feel like I want to kill myself. I wonder how many years the KL people waste for waiting the KTM and LRT and BUSES. I bought a Touch n Go card, because I don't want to waste my life for queue up. 青春不留人啊!

Ah! And I heard Beast's when I passed the SUB Fashion shop. Wow~ it surprising me! I was syok gila. And Sheauwei asked me "oh?" Hahahah~

Sheauwei and I too KTM to KL Sentral. I went to the Gombak line, and she went to the Putra line. She wish to visit her sister study in Putra. I said bye bye to her, and I was alone again.

Lastly, I can't stand this video. Jung Juri is very funny, and Gikwang looks ==" . I saw Dongho's face is like @@||| OMG


No comments:

Post a Comment