4/03/2011

1/4 Waiwai Lim said Gikwang ...

Hooooo~ I went down to Titiwangsa to change the bus ticket. The destination changed to Dungun, my lovely hometown. Before that, I was in the bus, I decided to meet up Lim Waiwai, the girl which was my classmate for thousands years.

The train from Titiwangsa to Sri Petaling took me 40 minutes. What a long journey! TT But I was listening to U-KISS <0330> all the time. =D

I think it is tiring because when I came back to hostel, I already exhausted. @@

That girl was very funny, I asked her came out for a drink, but she don't know where to go. =( It's okay, we chat in your hostel! When I first went in her house, I smelled durian. @@ OMG~DURIAN SMELL ... I have no feeling to durian.

She brought me to her room, it really looked like a hostel. And we started to chat. It was a great feeling to visit a hometown friend in KL. I love it. Can anyone visit me also?


My whole face was sweat like crazy when I arrived Sri Prtaling. I was waiting for her on the sky bridge for 10 minutes. I should throw her from the bridge. XD


During the 1+ hour chat, we were talking about our study and life. Ohh~ we are stress. huhuhu~Study, stress. Health, stress. Life, stress. My stress is invisible, you can't see it. And she said, The Lee Gikwang I asked her to see, the face like a girl, then body like a man. TT Mana Ada?

Lim Waiwai, your laughter still the same...

After the long long journey back to hostel, before I reach hostel, I bought myself the whole day meal. Soya, Chicken rice, Vegies, and Tofu.

That's all.

I am poisoning. Gikwang's poison!

No comments:

Post a Comment