4/14/2011

1/4 Drove to Kuala Terengganu

Guess, What I did for today? My appa never let me drive, but I drove to KT today! With my aunt. My aunt was asking me to accompany her to KT to fetch her flowers. Okay! She let me drove! Eheheheheeh~ So fun.

When we reached KT, she bought me to the hawker center to have our breakfast. I had a "Hokkien mee" and 3/4 plate of "Cai tao kuey" OMG! I was so full! Satisfied meal made me happy. =)

Then she drove to China town to buy some meat and mince meat. I took pictures, because I want to let Steffi see~

When we passed by the tepi pantai, wow! It changed a lot !! I think I already 3 years did not come to this place. Changed! Ah! So nice~~








My aunt stopped beside the Pasar and she went there to buy some flower. I took some weird photos.



These pictures were when we passed by the bridge. the view was quite nice.




Today was my second cousin's 12th Birthday, HAppy Birthday! I helped my aunt to fetched my cousin to tuition. We like to selca!


No comments:

Post a Comment