4/07/2011

1/4 Going to rain, Going to go mamak? or stay at hostel to watch gikwang?!

Hello, I spent my half day for food. This morning, I ate the "Yee mee soup" then I got stomachache. After 3 hours later, I feel hungry. TT I still want to eat curry!!!

Then, I "beg" Ms.Leechee to go Wngsamaju to pack some foods, and she said "YES" !!! Weeeheeee~ I bought red bean soup and my curry! Oh Yeah!

I was sms with Steffi last night, I told her, I was crazy about Gikwang since last few days. And I can guessed her response was @@ . Okay. I understand, she like Junhyung.

I saw a lizard "corpse" at the stairs yesterday. Ewwwww~ "terbalik" liow~ I was @@ and jumped far away from this pity thing. I HATE LIZARD!

Then, the next morning(today), Another lizard dead at the same stairs. What the hell izzit the stairs haunted? The lizard dead because of get scared of another lizard ghost?

After few hours, I saw the lizard was already flat and the stomach came out! EWWWW~ The smell was disgusting like HELL! URGHHHHHHH~
This morning, I just motivated myself, and study. For 30 minutes, I start Selca. @@ Selca freak! Damn you! WongJingMei! Ahahaha~ I like my specs.

And, OH! I dream about a pond. smelly greenish pond! YER ~ And the person who ask me go inside and go over him was unknown, but I remember he is quite nice to see. XDD But why the smelly pond?! EWWWW~ My white shirt became green! URGHHHH~

Should I go mamak stall later? or Stay at hostel doing nothing and searching for video after my evening study?

Oh! ya! And then, I created a group of gikwang's pic. XDDD But dunno why become so small when I uploaded to blogspot. TT





No comments:

Post a Comment