4/11/2011

1/4 I found Korean group's foods

Hello! I went to my secondary school with my dad and sister today! Wow~ Feel very different when I step in to the gate. I feel I was like a monster since everyone was wearing uniform. I went to the office to get my SPM result certificate. Ignore my result.

I saw some teachers, they taught me in form 4 and 5. And Sakilah! Omg~ The teacher I used to hate the most during my form 5 school life. She saw me, and she said "Oh~ you are different now, your skin also different. Slim down already." (I look like losing weight, but my weight still, same digits TT) When I saw her, I don't know why her face like burnt. Maybe the products she is using now not really good. @@

During the afternoon, I went out with SyiaoWei and Christina. Brought my sister to buy her Baju Kurung for tomorrow's interview. Hope everything goes smoothly. SyiaoWei was so pro in bargain, I never knew that before. Oh~ Hahahaha And my sister choose a green Baju Kurung. It looks quite nice, atleast nicer than mine. TT


After that, when I was helping my aunt cooked dinner, Ms Leechee called me. And I discovered something behind my aunt's house!

Tiara cooking oil! Ahahaha~ sounds like T-ara cooking oil.

I also found Big Bang seaweed in my house! Wahahaha~ so funny.

Today no more gikwang's picture, I cut my hair today, my front hair. A lilttle bit like gikwang's front hair now, [gou yao] TT Ahahaha~ Nevermind, Like Steffi said, CP hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment