4/26/2011

1/4 Money or Food?

There was someone told me, money is not everything. And I feel "hmm ... money is not everything in your life? You bought many clothes, you eat many foods, you bought cosmetic, you bought bags ... isn't it all about money?"

I feel like what the fuck you talking about that you spend more money than me, and you told me this? And you asked me don't think too much on money, what the heck is that?! Yea, I am quite poor now. That is why I give up to continue my advance diploma, looking for a good job.

The rich and easy people will never know how is the feeling of being difficult in life. My life is not really difficult, but I know it. I don't know what is the condition right now, I just feel I wanna earn a lot of money in my future.

Yes, money is everything.

Do you feel it?

I can eat tofu and plain rice everyday just to have A LOT of money! I think I will do whatever my best to get my target. I feel ashame if I keep asking money from my dad or relatives or other else. It just my self-esteem, nothing related to other people, it just me. I am very "kiasu" now.

Starve myself to save money, but I am healthy.
Listen here, I will become rich later !!! I want a better life, I want everything I want. (有野心的女人,很好!)

Now I enjoying all the foods at home. I cooked kimchii soup, chicken wing, vegies ...



No comments:

Post a Comment