4/27/2011

1/4 6 Days in Johor

Yeap, I went Johor. Now I upload the photos I took there. The first day, we had the Pontian Konlow mee at Pontian. The noodle is different from the normal konlow mee. The normail konlow mee suppose to use the thick soy sauce, but this one is using tomato sauce. Awesome taste! And the dumplings were nice ^^



After that, was a peaceful place. I like the garden, it looks fresh and cool! The greenery was very comfortable, it moistured my eyes. XDDDD


The flowers are cute!

And, this is the place for monk or public who want "searching for peaceful" to stay. It is small, but I think it will be a interesting experience.


The bamboo trees so nice!


After that, we went to Bukit Indah Jusco. We bought Cheese Tart and it cost RM21 @@ We thought it will be RM15 like that. Never mind, they are nice! Cheese!

And the next day, my medical check up =(


I forget it was which day, my aunt bring us to a dessert shop. My sis had a Longan drink and I had pumpkin soup. Sweet =)


It was the second last day we went for the personal steambot. The Kimchii soup was sweet XDDD == Sweet again ...










No comments:

Post a Comment