4/10/2011

1/4 Back to my home

Yesterday, we were having dinner at "Dong Jing" Wow~~~ Yummy! Yow SweeYie kept the receipt. She said she must keep it, this is the first time we went out and eat the NICE Chinese foods!

Hello, rocks!
Say hi to my legs. ^^

Then I went Leechee's room and doing nothing, She gave me her herbs lozenge. The taste was hmmm hmmm ...
Thanks my roomate for the eggs and "Dang gui". The eggs were so shiny!
=============================================================
Then today, Home! Here I come!

I never knew my emotion is so that.... uncontrollable. My sister and my dad seems like quarreled, then suddenly I felt very upset. "Why I am coming back and listen to this? better I stay at KL and enjoy my lonely life." was passed my mind. I cried, in the toilet. I don't know ! The doctor ask me CONTROL my emotion, and I failed to do this. Please think it this way, you are sick, when you back to your lovely home, and you can't get any good feeling from it, you not happy, what will you do?

I try hard to control. I know it is not good for my health, and my illness will never recover if I continue emo. I scare to tell my family that my emotion is not really good, because they will say"you should try to control, not us." Then, I have no idea with it.

If the magnetic around you is not peace, will you feel secure? NO! So I try hard to do it. And looking at Gikwang's smile =)

Charmyyyyy!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment