4/13/2011

1/4 Red Bean soup and Grapes! have my Cheese Cake Later!

Today, my aunt cooked us some red bean soup. Yummyyy~ It is the longest time that I din't have the [Home made Red Bean soup] !!! I like the taste! Amazing! Ahahah~


After that, we went to Mesra Mall with my appa and we bought Secret Recipe Cheese Cakes. Appa was asking Yimei to treat us eat Cheese cake XDDDDD I choose Black Forest Cheese, Yimei had a Green tea Cheese, Yingmei had a Strawberrry Marshmallow Cheese, and Appa choose Butter Scotch. It already cost about RM30. @@

Then, we went for grocery shopping, helped aunt to buy her stuffs. Our cousin have a Birthday Party tomorrow! Hooooo~ I will see A LOT of pre-teen kids tomorrow. Really sweat ...

Lovely grapes. Sweet, but with seeds. TT


No comments:

Post a Comment