5/01/2011

1/4 The Yamcha stalls in Dungun

Hello, good morning. I feel so tired after having a "big chat" with my high school friends. Wooo~ I have no idea why Dungun here don't have such noisy mamak or nice cafe like station 1?

I din't know my talking skill was so "rubbish" and "amazing" until just now. @@ Okay, I am up grading myself to be a Master, so you can call me Master Wing. =="

Back to the story, I was wonder why Dungun so lifeless. We can't really suggest a nice place to drink and talk. The place I like the most is Starbucks in KLCC. I don't know why! Maybe there is the best place for you to observe people, have a small chat, or do you assignment? but not for study.

Okay, camera turn back to Dungun, the small town in Terengganu. What we have here? hmm ... Gelas Besar who selling Malay dish with big glasses of fruit juice, Pattaya whose name really Thai and crowded, and some other places I don't know.

Haish ... I only like KFC, McDonald, or Pizza Hut. TT I am stopping myself to eat fast foods, but I still like ice-cream. I can't stop myself to eat ice-cream. I can't imagine how suffer my life if I quit ice-cream. TT

I miss my college life, because I can starve myself to become slimmer. @@ Okay, I won't starve myself. =(
It is nice to talk nonsense again. Don't forget, I am the Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment