5/16/2011

1/4 Blah Blah Blah~~~

Haish~~~~ I am stress now. hello, not stress because of study, stress because of money. Seems everyone is broke and there are many books need to buy, huh! I feel stress. TT

I bought the Acts books for my Communication Law, RM41. It consider as cheap because their prices are so much different from the other bookshop outside our school. Yay~ but how much for the International Relations text book?? Hello, I think RM60+ TT

Now I am in Leechee's room but WTF her floor mates super noisy! WTF what kind of human being is that TT. I can hear "WAHHHH~~ HAHAHAHAHAA~~ WAAAAA" suddenly. F*ck them, they know moral? or they are just selfish like the f*ckin bitch.

Hello, is this your mum's building, if yes, never mind, go ahead and make noise. I just don't know why such kind of people how to survive in this world? selfish laaaa~

I had a "special dinner" with Leechee, Sweeyie, Leechee's cousin and Sugee. The lemon chicken taste like soft drink @@ the bitterground soup is salty TT the rice is hard... eh, hello, I need a nice dinner weh~

I bought instant noodles, oranges, and some lemons. Cost me RM18. TT WTF. I am broke, officially broke. Ehhhhh~~ life is difficult, right?

Oh, before I forget this, Beast's first Album is released by tomorrow! Wow~ I can't wait for it! I hope that their songs will like the previous mini albums, Niceeee~~~~

And I still can't understand why the f*ckin floor mate so damn noisy like a zoo! I hope to shoot them!! Weh~ quiet laaaaa =="

Okie, I stop here. TT Keep crying because of stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment