5/01/2011

1/4 Awana Jetty

Today is labor day! weeeheee~ I went Awana Kijal with Luyian, the girl who younger than me and loves Jokwon very much. @@ Okay, this describe is very @@. I messaged her at FB and she replied okay. She asked sugee and sugee's answer was "want spend time with bf", she called wenxin, but this girl called us when we reached Kerteh. @@ so funny.

I thought there has basketball court. I was wrong. TT then we walked to the Awana jetty. Hot ahhhhhh~~~ the sun drove us crazy. =(


I love the trees there, shadyyyy~



We walked for about 15minutes, then arrived the jetty. I love the breeze, it was very comfortable. Love it very much.





The jetty was longggg~ When we walk on the jetty, Luyian felt dizzy. XDDDDDLuckily she didn't fell into the sea.



I think they are oyster XDDDDDDDDDDDD



Nice view~~~



the view from the landdd~


My little panda climbed out from hutan @@ he is cute. XDDDDDDDDD



Foot wash beside the swimming pool. woooo~~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment