5/21/2011

1/4 RM10 Herbal Essence Shampoo and Yimei's sexy baby Yoseob



Hallo, I don't know why my title is like rubbish, like mixed rice, like ... Followed the original plan, I went Midvalley to meet up Yimei, and she was wearing the red Giordano shirt while I was also wearing a yellow Giordano shirt. That not a point.

Like Yimei told me, the Herbal Essence Shampoo is only RM10 per pcs, I bought 2 shampoo and 1 conditioner. WTF this kind of people the prises rise one neh! I also ate Korean food, as I was carving for Korean food for more than one week, I spent RM20 for the "brunch". Crazy woman~

Tofu Chigae as my brunch. I must try 심케탕next time, because OMGK like it! Wahahaha~

The side dishes were so nice!

And then, I ate instant ramyun just now, hot crazy am I this kind of crazy woman! I can't eat anymore! I have to diet! WTF I have to diet!!! Okay, I have to diet.

Oh! we also met our aunt in the shopping center. When Yimei and I was enjoying the Gelato ice-creme, Yimei suddenly shouted "鳄鱼" And I thought she saw the display crocodile and excited, want to see it. *notice: 鳄鱼and 二姨 sounds alike a lot. Xinni and I @@ when we got know that actually she was shouting because she saw our aunt.

The world is super small! how come we can just simply met our relative in another city? Amazing~

Haha, Yimei's sexy baby, Yoseob.

And the last thing for today. I tried cotton on's shorts, WTH they are so nice! I want the shorts! The shorts can fit me, but they are not nice on a elephant's leg. TT how sad when I looked at the mirror, I am FAT!!!

I must start diet tomorrow. I have to follow these:
1. Exercise at least trice a week.
2. soya milk as breakfast
3. soya milk/fruit as dinner
4. No more delicious food, everyday
5. once in a while, Korean food.

No comments:

Post a Comment