5/10/2011

1/4 Kimchi Dobokki Bibimbab Bulgogi - I am going crazy

Oh dear, I am going crazy because of foods. I am now always thin king about foods, especially the Korean dishes. What the hell ?! I am super carving for the damn kimchi. I made some kimchi and left it at home. Now I am missing the taste of the kimchi fried rice. =( Can I have a plate of kimchi fried rice? hmmm ... I want kimchi fried rice !!!

I want kimchi also!


The second thing I am thinking of is dobokki. I had it @ the night market, the spiciness was awesome! I like the chili paste! Ahhhh~ I miss it so much!



Oh, the Bulgogi is another favourite dish. I can't forget the taste and the fragrance of the meat when it cook with the sauce. The sweetness of the onion is woahhhh~~~ AHHHH~ I am hungry!



And Bibimbab is another nice "mixed rice". I like the raw vegetables mixed with meat and the egg! So nice!!!!!
Pics from:

I am no idea why I am so crazy with foods recently but I have to control myself from eating too much. How eh? TT my life is tough.

I had fish head noodles, curry rice, tauhu hua as my meals of the day. opx, I should control! CONTROL!

No comments:

Post a Comment