5/23/2011

1/4 Ending of the 49 Days

Just finished 49 Days yesterday. WTF I cried like crazy when the drama went to the climax and it made me went into a down down down mood. I cried when Jihyun knew that she actually will die after she got her 3rd tears from others. I cried again when Scheduler left Yukyung, I cried like hell when Jihyun's parent cried in front of her dead body. I cried until my eyes swollen.
I never aspect that Yukyung was Jihyun's sister which separated from them when she was a child. Yukyung thought was her mum left her alone. How sad, what a misunderstand. And Hankang, which guy was love Jihyun so much, always protect Jihyun and he knew that Jihyun's soul is in Yukyung's body, he helped Jihyun to complete her 49 days mission.

Unfortunately, Jihyun have to die after she woke up from coma.

================================================

Today, I went to the clinic for my 3rd injection for hepatitis B. Ouch! I feel good ~ Ahahahaha I am not that kind of person who scare of injection laa~ I wait for almost 1 hour to get one injection. Huuuuh~ Tired and hungry.

When I was on the way back to hostel, I miss gikwang suddenly. WTH I am so crazy. I went to canteen to get my first meal. And yet, I received the G-Market bag and purse! Ahahaha~ There are also free gifts inside! So cute! I like the bulb. XDDDDDDDDDD The purse is very nice and I like the bag. It looks simple and the quality is not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment