5/26/2011

1/4 NO !!!! DON'T MAKE MID-TERM IN 1/7 !

Guess, What I did yesterday? Hehe~ I got the Beast Fan Meeting Ticket !!! Ah! So nervous niaaaa~ You know why? I can see gikwang finally. Buahahahahaha~ I am laughing non-stop. But, I tell you, YSY told me she heard the aunty talked with the girls behind us, she like gikwang. TT OMGK, you suppose be mine. Hahahaha~ That was so funny.


Tada! The tickets! There will be 4 of us are going to the fan meeting. YSY, Steffi, Lily and I. Ohohohoh~ These 3 fellow are super crazy. We laughed like @@ crazy when we met up each other at the Snow Blizz shop. And just now, the tutor said there will be a mid-term on week 8 or 9. Oh dear, don't make me sad, just make it in week 9. Let me happy at first, then I will study super hard for mid-term.


Oh, then~ Beast released their Japanese version mv! Damn nice, but the song is ==.Maybe I haven't get used to the Japanese.


No comments:

Post a Comment