5/05/2011

1/4 49일 / 49 Days

Hello, I am addicted to this drama recently. I think it 's already the top 5 drama in my list XDDDD At the beginning, I can't expect this drama will be super interesting because there is no more recommended Korean drama when I searched it online. =(

But now, I think it is a super nice drama and it bringing some message to us.

The story is about Ji Hyun who was enjoying absolute bliss as she was about to be married with her fiancé, but her perfect life is shattered in a car accident that left her in a coma. She is given a second chance at life by a reaper, but it comes with a condition: she has to find three people outside of her family who would cry genuine tears for her. In order to do this, she borrows the body of Yi Kyung, a part-time employee at a convenience store. (From WikiDrama)

I am very sorry, that I only know how to watch drama, I don't know how to write synopsis. =(

From the left: Seo Ji Hye , Jung Il Woo , Lee Yo Won , Jo Hyun Jae , Nam Gyu Ri , Bae Soo Bin
These are the main artists in the drama~


The other thing I want to say is, Lee Yo Won is quite pretty, she was super depress in the drama. It makes me moody also. =( And then , Nam Gyu Ri really look like a ghost, her face is super "Barbie" @@ She is pretty, but like a ghost. Scaryy~



And last, Jung Il Woo. This guy not nice looking before this. I think he was the ugly version of 2AM Jinwoon. @@ And his appearance in the drama is quite nice, and his face look super different! Izzit plastic surgery?! Now he look like Eunhyunk+the hair style is Junhyung's. Woo~ Plastic surgery is so amazing!

Yaaa~ As a conclusion, the drama is nice. If you like the romance and fantasy storyline, should try this! I am looking forward to the Episode 15 until 20. I cried twice when I watch the Episode of 13,14 TT


No comments:

Post a Comment