5/09/2011

1/4 17 May - Beast 1st Album

Woahhh~ What a super HOT day. I almost die because of the hot weather. And I saw a news today, Beast's first album will release on 17th May !!! Woooo~ Can't wait for it!! Haiz~ I am currently interested in Beast. I am hopeless.

OMGK! And Dongwoon looks handsome !!! Ah~~~but why Junhyung looks a bit weird? @@

I am now also put my eyes on Dongwoon, Gikwang and Leejoon. I will not upload Gikwang's photo now, because people will thought me psycho. Okiee~

I wonder why I didn't really notice Dongwoon before. And now he is damn it so cute! Ah!






It is weird, I saw Leejoon in Oh! My School variety show. He is so funny and cute ! XDDDDD Hyosung and him look like two cute friends. So funny, sometimes he is so damn sweat == .


No comments:

Post a Comment