5/15/2011

1/4 Wishlist

Hello, the weather is crazy this few days! Sunny day in the morning and rainy day in the afternoon. I was shocked by the thunder on yesterday. WTF. @@

My youngest sister so poor, she stay at home alone, my appa came KL for his job training and left her alone at home. XDDDDDD She told me she almost crazy because nobody at home. My second sister is in Uniten now. WTF JPA is so damn laoya!!!

Never mind, I have my own road taken. And my sister also. The weird weather make me no mood to think and write in my blog. I was carving for the Korean food this afternoon. How bad I don't have money to have the food I like. TT

Hmmm ... Should I go to see Super Junior M and Beast also? Okay, I should have a wishlist. I think it will be a super expensive wishlist. TT

Btw, I like to drink soya recently. Just don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment