10/15/2011

1/4 shoo Shoo ~

I wish I will never feel tired. After working days, I feel tired. It doesn't mean physically tired, just the feeling feels tired. What the hell I am talking about?

Start from tomorrow, I hope I will never feel tired. I still young, I want stay forever young! OMG, I am still young! Like a teenager!

My diet plan for today was spoilt. =( I drank oat as my lunch and breakfast but Asam Curry for my dinner TT. I never expect my dad can cook that nice. TT Got mummmy tasteeeeee

I got my own chores in my working place. I hope I can handle it fluently, I don't like the feeling of FREE. It makes me feel I am useless =(

Last night was a crazy night. I was sad and sent messages to my Beauty members. They all are super funny and cute. I love them, muahhh~ just hope them will be normal a bit, don't be abnormal.

Okay, I should stop here. Good night everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment