10/13/2011

1/4 MOVIE

Hello! Wonderful Thursday! Tomorrow will be a casual Friday! OMG I can't believe time flies like a G6 XDDDDDDDDD 2 weeks time just passed like that! I am more awaiting for the day I can get my first salary.

It's Thursday again and I LOVE it! Oh, I got the McDonald voucher yesterday! RM5 voucher from my online survey job. Weeeeeheee~Don't envy, I just start my 2nd wave of diet plan, but I failed in the first day, I ate Malay mixed rice as lunch, I supposed to eat only Quaker oat. =(

Failure.

Introduce 2 movies to you all, ~ I don't know what the story about, but I'm very sure that is a love story! XDDDDDDDD I will watch it by tomorrow. The theme song sing by JJ Lin! OMG~ wonderful voice!



And the second movie I watched, Damn it Han Geng and Wu Chun so handsome (not really) @@ And the story line was fine and I felt sad for the ending. Han Geng and Wu Chun lost everything at the end of the movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment