10/29/2011

1/4 LIZARD Grrrrrrrr

I hate lizard like I hate the fuckin annoying things in my life. There are so much useless point in my life and I am so tired to bother them. I like freedom, but I never have it. LOLOLOLOLOL

And WTH I am? So useless to let myself live like that. And even the fuckin lizard fell on my head. ARGH! I'll kill all the lizards in this word!

I hate people control my action, it's already out of their limitation. I am so disappointed with myself that I end up with this depress life. I have no way to release stress, HOW?

I like to mumbling, but at least I do not harm myself! Just let me to be the person I want to be, just let me do the things I like. I'll not let myself to be dreamless like a zoombie walkin without soul and thought.

That's me. Forgive that I'm selfish with my beautiful dream. I love myself and everyone, I'll not hurt or harm anyone. It's clueless to let me like this. I wrote some articles, but I lack of inspirations. How can I find them out and play with the words?

MOM, I LOVE YOU. Please let everyone loves me back, I loves them too, just not as deep as family and the boys I liked. So sorry to say that, please let others to love me. I need time to full fill my dream and future. Thanks.

And then, I hate lizards!!!!!!!

=Finish of mumbling full with tiredness =

No comments:

Post a Comment