10/18/2011

1/4 Love you before loving myself

I realised my hands was so dry. TT they look sicked. I don't know what happen to them. Izzit possible my working place too dry? I apply lotion on my body every night and apply the sunblock to work too! Gosh~ soooo girlish!

I can't believe that I really take care of myself now. Protect myself from sun, avoid myself from oily food ... The only thing I haven't do is, EAT LESS. Okay, I eat less, but im still eating dinner. WTH Giving myself last chance to delete "dinner".

See, it's dry!


Then I went to Watson to buy myself a Vaselin Hand Creme. I can't found the Bee Honey Hand Creme TT They don't have stock. Sigh ...

This one not bad also, I can try it. I will use it for a period, will tell you guys how it works. =D


I can't deny that I am a crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment