10/31/2011

1/4 my first SALARY


Hello, I am here, still alive. Finally I got my first long term job salary. I can't believe that I can work for 1 month! How amazing I am no more feeling with my recent life. Life is colourless without Korean boys! ARGH~

I was so fool, I dreamed something last night, but I couldn't remember what I dreamed. I feel scared in the dream, all the way SCARING of something. I don't know what is that, feel like it was a person. OUGH~ what is that?!

I love the spirulina crackers in my office. <3 I had bought a new collagen crackers, hope it is yummy. =) Starting of a new month, I am looking forward to my Convocation Ceremony. Because I can meet up with Lily leader, YSY and Steffi!!!!

I miss you all so much!



I was playing with my poor finger in the office. See, it was almost purple in colour. @@ It was painful!


Start using a skin care product, hope it is effective to reduce the tiredness-look on my face. Lift it up yea! I hope I will be look younger later. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment