10/12/2011

1/4 For my 2nd round of diet - first day

Hello, Super Ah Wing is here, still alive and get survive in DRY life. Hoooooh~ I can't imagine I din't smell the shopping centre for more than 2 weeks, MIRACLE! I'm a window shopping queen, always trying on many clothes, but I never buy them lolololol...

When I think back my college life, that was so fun! I miss you already... =(

Christina and I was chatting on FB, we bet again. I have to lose 5 more kg, because my BMI now is still over weight TT. How sad izzit?! I have to reach my target before New Year, this is my new year gift.

Oh, please clear all the barrier !!! Don't ever stop me from my diet plan, I will shoot you! Yer~~ I want stick with milk, oat and soup! OMO~ my dad cooked the winter melon soup! I miss this soup so much! So tasty! Oah~~~~~~

See what I ate for today, Early in the morning, I drank a glass of water with apple cider vinegar. Afternoon, two bread with Kaya and butter, berry soya quaker oat as my lunch. Ding Dong Dang~ time to back home! I had two bowl of winter melon soup ! OMG~ too much!!!

What else I can say for myself? Working hard, Diet hard, Play hard if there is a chance. Not much I can do, just save hard, buy hard. XDDDDDDD I admit that my obsession toward Gikwanga and Soohyun is Super Duper CRAZY.

Undeniable my fangirlism is a sickness. Friend said, it is kind of sickness, it called “相思病”. Oh, I think so. Super Gikwang just too charming in my eyes.

1 comment: