11/01/2011

1/4 Me too, Flower!

Hello, it's relax time. I hope I will happier in this month =) just make me smile~ When I entered to my Tumblr, I found something make me smile. It's you! Lee Gikwang! Hahahahaha~ Ignore that I'm kinda crazy now. I now only know that Mr. Lee Gikwang is casting for a new drama. named Me Too, Flower!

I know this kind of name is weird. Hehehehe~ According to his Twitter, I saw he was in police uniform, he is a handsome police flower boy in the drama! OMG! I can't stop thinking about the new drama! ps:even my old drama haven't finish yet. =="

What is also very excited is Yoon Shi Yoon also in the drama! He is the lead male character, but I don't know why his image look kinda old and flower. =( I don't like the hair style. I like his acting in Bread, Love and Dream I don't know why the WikiDrama named it as Baker King, Kim Tak Goo. It is a super nice drama.

Oh, it make up my day. I've been a very long time didn't be a fangirl like this. Looking forward to my dearest Gikwang-shii new drama. I love his cuteness in My Princess But it is undeniable that Song Seung Hyun was getting more handsome and charismatic!

I just can't wait for the new drama! Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Gikwang AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment