11/22/2011

1/4 Panda eyes, Crazy nights

It was so fun when we gathered. I have no idea what thing tied 4 of us together, just wonder how it goes. It had been a very long time (only 1 month ++ ==") we din't met each other, so kept acting crazy when we were "on" the mood of going crazy.

OMG, I don't know what am I talking about and I am damn it tired. Just feel want to stick with my lappie and produce some nice articles. This might be a difficult time for me after the graduation. I don't know why I think like that.

Okay, I spent my whole KL trip with my lovely Beauty members. I love them very much because we can laugh like crazy niaaaa. @@ weird.

The first thing when I arrived in KL, I went to BB and walking around, and we all met at Pavillion. I love Padini! XDDD



The second day, convocation. It was quite awkward that I din't bring my family to go. When I looked at the others' people family with joyful expression and taking care of their daughters and sons, damn it I was so envy and feel like "never mind, it just me."

YSY,Peipei and I took some funny pictures. We did like to make ourself ugly. =D


We went to One Utaman right after our convocation, with Steffi and Lily. Nandos' was something funny. It was the first time I had my meal in Nandos', just like the moment when we went crazy there. Yea, always. And we went to sing some songs until 4am.

So unlucky I drank coffee, like drugs. It made me dizzy and feel like wanna puke. Awful feeling. No more coffee. The singing session end @ 4am and we sent Lily leader back to her home. YSY and I stayed @ Steffis' home for 1 hour like that, and we went back to Charissas' place.

Leader Lily was daebak!


I ran here and there and I went Steffis' convocation. We were facing a very serious problem after that- we don't know where to go after that. YSY, Steffi and I 你看我 我看你 don't know where to go. Leader was at home, so 3 of us very "chi ngoi".

And the funniest thing was, we went to the park and played in the playground. And we ranked by a 9 years old JB girl. OMG. OMG. horrible! I don't know I just like to chat nonsense with kids, and tell something weird. @@

I don' know how to end this diary, just want to say, my Beauty members are the best! XDDD


No comments:

Post a Comment