11/08/2011

1/4 Friend or Lover?

Hello, nice badminton playing with Luyian Sophia. =) Exercise makes refreshed my mind! Yooo~~ I logged in to my Facebook and found my beauty friend posted a music video, Huh Gaks' mv. His songs are just nice and full of sadness TT.

First mv I watched was ft. Beast Junhyung. The mv was fine but the song is just nice. This is why he won music bank once. Compete to others famous groups, his song is just very strong in popularity as he has a really good vocal.



And the part mv, I just get in a very depress and sad mood. =( Junhyung and the lead character die. TT OMG a pretty sad mv! My heart just bleeding like hell when I keep thinking of Junhyung scarified himself to help his buddy and the lead male character just die like that, horrible! TT


Hope you will like it! I hope myself is getting better. I love myself. I better don't love the people around me. XDDDD I love gikwang enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment