11/17/2011

1/4 A little card from Cindy Onnie

Hello, this is the second letter I received in this week. It is kind of warm hearted I received my dear 친구. Oh, I love you all. Onnie said she can't find a post card so she posted me something. =) So happy to received your card here!

Fly far away from Hong Kong all the way to Malaysia. I love it.





Onnie, you have a cute writing too. Your writing like spaghetti, look yummy. @@ I can't believe I describe peoples' writing using food. @@ terrible woman.

I should start my article now. I'm gonna work harder on my writing, I am waiting for my luck and chance. I hope they are coming very soon! and my dear kwanggie! OMG~ I have no luck since I was born in the fuckin world.

Compare to others, I am super "black". So I am waiting for "Red" now!



No comments:

Post a Comment